Just traded for a Tikka 22-250 with 1-14 twist. Planing on using it for a deer rifle with a little bit of coyote hunting in the late winter. Looking for a bullet that will work best with the slow twist and be decent for deer, mainly does. Not looking for advice on not using rifle as my hunting buddies daughter has killed way to many with a .223 to not realize that the 250 will be suitable, just looking for advice on bullets. I have loaded some Sierra 63gr SMP's as I have read about several people who have had luck with them. They shoot great! The 50gr SMP's shoot well also, Remington factory 55gr shot good also. Could not get the 64Gr Winchester PP's to shoot well but I may give them a try again if anyone has had luck with them in a slow twist? Load advice would be very helpful as would experience with the 22-250 on deer.

Thanks

HeavyBarrel

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington