Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Its really sad to hear of service men killed by our own idiots. Can you imagine being told your son or brother " was killed by a merchant ship this morning". I know it wouldnt be put that way but thats about what it boils down to. Lots of crushed parents, brothers and sisters in our country tonight.

I'll wait to hear the reason before 'passing judgement'. One of the perks of not being a 'christian'

Im not passing judgement. Im feeling sorry for the close family who are having trouble breating tonight and wondering what went wrong. What a downer you are Steel. Im sorry for the schitt you went through that negatively affected you. May God bless you as your needs be. Thanks and take care, eye.

Why dont you just be honest and tell the Fire what it is about old farts who believe in Jesus Christ that gives you a hardon rather than let Fire members think you're a mental case? Just a thought.

Not passing judgement? So what the f*ck does 'Service men killed by our own idiots" mean exactly.

No, it's not all farts that believe in Jesus, it's your dumb ass. That you think it's all shows you what a victim and piece of sheit you are.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"