Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Its really sad to hear of service men killed by our own idiots. Can you imagine being told your son or brother " was killed by a merchant ship this morning". I know it wouldnt be put that way but thats about what it boils down to. Lots of crushed parents, brothers and sisters in our country tonight.

I'll wait to hear the reason before 'passing judgement'. One of the perks of not being a 'christian'

Just stir the pot for no apparent reason, pick pick pick. Getting called a troll more and more and easy to see why.

He says 'Our service men killed by our own idiots"

You ever been dead ship in the middle of the ocean? Have you have lost steering? Propulsion? Power?

So again, I'll wait till the details come out before I pass judgement on this. That you are too fu*cking stupid is no surprise. Please give the old Christ cock sucker a reach around.

For you to chastise anyone for being too quick to pass judgement is so far beyond laughable it borders on insanity. You are quite simply the most judgmental person I have seen on the Fire. If you don't know that about yourself, I don't know what to tell you.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi