Originally Posted by Armednfree
Diana having ankle surgery after seriously breaking it last Friday.
Her oxygen level crashed and she fainted and fell. She had gone out to a drop box without her portable oxygen.

This was not at home but in a parking lot. While there was nobody else in that parking lot she was 40 feet from a well traveled street and in clear view of it. She was waving at cars as they went by while she was on the ground. Nobody would stop. Finally she was able to call over one person who had gotten out of her car in an adjacent parking lot. That woman gave her her purse so she could call 911.

Thank God for one good Samaritan. What is wrong with the rest of people? Here's the thing; you can bet most of those people self identify as Christians. That's the real issue for America. We identify as Christians but we are not. These people would have been perfectly happy going about their lives while my wife died. And yet many of them would have gone to church the following Sunday and gave it not a thought. Their words and prayers hollow, like an egg with no yoke. " Not my business, not my problem."

Matthew 15:8-9 "'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.'"

Matthew 25:41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Some few people have been canonised because saintly behaviour is not the norm...F you jack is.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.