Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
[quote=Armednfree

You assume much in this posting. jus sayin.

Edited to add: Your wife goes out or stays in, in her condition, and with no cell phone?

You are probably right. It is hard not to be angry at these people and this situation, especially after three days of hell in my house. And frankly I am very far from being what some outsiders would call a fine example of a Christian. I am by my own nature someone who is quick tempered and occasionally violent. That is a beast I struggle to control. Right now that beast is pulling on its chain pretty hard.

And she did have her cell phone, in her purse inside the car where she couldn't get to it. Since her injury in 2007 she has lost a good bit of her use of her shoulders. She fell deep into depression and was diagnosed with bipolar 2. She has put on a good bit of weight, now at 210 pounds. Crawling she cannot do.

Thank you for your honest answer.
[/quote]

Hey, you and she both have it rough right now. This too shall pass and sure hope things go better for her and you, soon.

Another near miss story concerning my elderly Aunt, country girl but in failing heath, hard headed. Uncle told her time and again to the point of anger to not go outside by herself without her cell phone, they live rural. He left to go to town to get something, remembered he'd forgotten his wallet, turned around and went back to get it. When he turned in to his driveway he saw her arms up in the air, she had fallen in a little swale drainage and on top of two red ant nests. She's been there for ~ 10 minutes and was covered in ants. She stayed in the hospital fighting off infection and death for 4 weeks. Right now, there ain't a man here that could take her phone away from her, no way.
Lessons learned the hard way and none of us gets too old for that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.