I bought the Kubota , 25 HP. So far,it has far surpassed my expectations and has done everything I wanted. The big thing about Kubota,if you get the quick detach loader assy, any universal skid steer attachment will fit. With John Deere, you are pretty much stuck with JD accessories. I did have the rear wheels set out to max width as it seemed unstable with the wheels sucked in close.Fixed that problem.Mine has the bucket and blade. I also bought 3 ft hay spears. That lifts an 800 lb ,3'x3'x 8 ' bale with no problem.Sure is easier than bucking small squares.

In all, it sure beats my old 1952 Ford 8N

I saved about $4k by going with Kubota,vs JD.I saved even more by traveling 60 miles to Pueblo,CO instead of buying from the local dealer south of Colorado Springs.

I bought a 60 blower in May, so I don't have experience with it yet,but my neighbor has 48 "one and another has 62 " one and both do gravel driveways.You have to be careful on how you set the height and shoes.I did try it on late April wet snow storm when the ground was mud.That didn't work out well.

Last edited by saddlesore; 07/29/17.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles