I simply cannot see the value in rifles that expensive.
After reviewing rifles, I simply saw too many that would plop bullets way under the inch to warrant spending that much money.
Yesterday at the range I shot several groups with a .25/06 with match barrel and trued Model 70 action ($550 worth) that went .115". 317" and .223"
Also have a .30/06 Featherweight that puts 150 grain Partitions into slightly larger groups and a BACO Super Grade in 7x57 that shot its best group using the 175gn Partition at .295"

I know full well I had a good day at the range yesterday, being 57 degrees and overcast, but that is why I went.

As an aside, there is a husband and wife promotions team that flogs a high end rifle with the usual adornments and the edited show regularly shows them dropping game at sniper ranges. There is a recent version where the lady in the outfit shoots a moose under 100 yards and when the outfitter says to shoot again, the 2nd shot hits the water in front of the moose and the 3rd way over its back also into the water. Shot number 4 or maybe the effects of shot number 1, cause it to drop as Moose commonly seem to take a few seconds to drop after a hit.

The point is, that being a rifleman is much more important that the tool selected. That's why many of you have a grandfather that fed his family using an open sighted whatever he could afford, lousy by today's standards, factory ammo and wearing a BO impregnated set of Bib and Brace overalls.

Sometimes it is best to take an impartial look at facts.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.