Those boutique rifles are nice for guys who really just want someone to do all the work for them and go kill stuff. I don't think they are really any more accurate than most custom guns. I put a rifle together for my buddy on a Pierce action/ Broughton barrel with a Micky A5 stock -it was basically a Red Rock precision without the mark up. It is a 7 RUM. It shoots 4" 3 shot groups at 1000 yards. It is heavy though. He bought 2 Fierce rifles thinking they were going to be the greatest thing ever. They even came with a supposed test target. Both rifles are 300 WSM. Neither will break an inch. Pretty much wasted his money.

I couldn't stand to hunt with a chassis rifle myself as you carry a rifle a LOT more than you shoot it. I won't tell you what to buy but will suggest that your money is better spent than on the $5000 boutique rifles you mentioned. I build my own so I can save a little by doing that. My next one will probably have a heavy proof research barrel and a carbon fiber shell stock to get the weight down to the 6 pound range and still be a heavy duty tack driver. So far I have been leery of cutting into a $900 barrel blank so haven't done it!
'

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.