I get a little confused what some feel are long range guns ? is it 500 yards ? 1000 yards ? 1500 yards ? i have guns that do all these ranges some are custom some are just normal guns trick out a little. but you wanna talk long range i built with a weatherby accumark a 338 lapua with a 28 in bonx barrel " barrel work by straight line machine > which has guns that have won national and state titles out 1000 yards in USA,he also does alot of swat guns , custom work for cartridge companies and the medical field too " i have a 8-32 x56 nite force scope and my handloads.this gun has better specs than any military rifle too. i have the privilege to shoot and hunt some with a real USA sniper who worked at the Whitehouse and he likes my lapua. my 338 lapua is built to shoot a long ways maybe 2000 yards or longer ? price with scope ? under $4500.00 ,I am a FFL dealer too so that saved me plenty money too.under a 1000 yards with this gun is not a hard shot if you know how to shoot wind,temp and currents.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman