Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gunner500
I'm about to leave the farm and head to a local country hardware store, yup, p226 with 46 rounds and an AR-10 with two banded 20 rounders with 130 TSX's are going with me, along with my damascus skinner, you just never know. smile

I'm thinking about putting the AR into the truck inventory, be good to have if needed.

An AR-15 resides permantly in my truck. Mainly, mine's used for hogs, coyotes, and culling does at the Ranch.
But it and 15 30 round P-mags and 5 10 round hunting mags that also are in the truck would also work well for any two legged critters, if need be.

It has a 20" heavy match grade barrel and wears a Leupold VXR 4x12 scope with the fire dot reticle and CDS dial set to go all the way out to 700 yards with a turn of the knob. It will shoot 1.5" 5-shot 100 yard groups with the Federal Military 62 grain Green tip ammo, and 5-shot 100 yard 1/2" groups with the Remington Factory Hog Hammer ammo or the Hornady Factory 55 grain V-Max ammo.

No telling how many hogs, coyotes, and does it has accounted for. I lost count long ago.

Capacity can never be a bad thing gents, guess same would be another reason we're not settling skirmishes with Trapdoor Springfields anymore. smile

Trump Won!