I realize that you're not an educated man, but you remind me of a simple study done with toddlers of all different races, kids who had never seen other kids of color. What do you suppose the kids did when put together? They played. They didn't hate any physical differences in the other kids. They didn't seem to notice, actually. Hate is taught by bottom feeders like you, Shtick.

I also find it amusing that an uneducated guy such as yourself who has made a living doing manual labor would have any moral high ground to pass judgment on others' occupations such as the cleaners and cooks you refer to. But I guess you're on the right track as far as your kids and their futures. I'll try to be nice to them when they ask me and my family over the Wendy's intercom if I'd like fries with our meal, as they're not really responsible for their station in life. You are.

I'm rather bright/educated.

Don't know that I hate anything,but Bill Clinton comes close and if we chatted,he'd likely cement the nomination.

You slight the perceptions/candor of children. Little escapes their senses,but they are simple animals,not fraught with "PC" catchphrases and archaeic lines drawn in the rice paper.

Few things,turn heads like a Chink and needless to say,parents ain't up all night coaching their head-turning.

Now you can wallow in pity,if'n it cheers you up,just don't botch my Dry Cleaning...................

"I'm rather bright/educated."

Oh,humble as always I see......

"Few things,turn heads like a Chink"????Are you on crack?The only times I've ever turned my head to look at an Asian (the proper term,you ignorant SOB)was to look at one of the many beautiful women of that race who live here.

Either you got your ass whooped by an Asian,or an Asian women laughed at your little pecker when you tried to get laid.One of the two (or both)have made you have a dislike for an entire race of people,and make generalizations on a public message board that make you look like a KKK member.

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan