WB says:

Considering that his origanal slurs at member "lhonda" were unprovoked-you'ld support Stick calling a black member of the campfire a n*gger for no other reason than he was black?

djmbow says:

Never said that my friend........

You just gotta ease up on those reins sir...........

What I said was that I'd support him if he called a black man a [bleep] if the black man was truly a [bleep], just like I'd support him if he called a white man a [bleep] if the white man was truly a [bleep]..............

Thas all...........

Incorrect.......and please remember,the question is would you say the same thing ("He's just playing with you"),if Stick called a black member a n*gger.I think you missed that.

I said-
"Making direct racial slurs to an Asian member of the Campfire is not "playing".It's not funny.It's not baiting.It's being a racist a$$hole.

Would you say the same thing if he called a black member a n*gger?

WB. "

You said-

djmbow says:

"WB,

Yup.

Wouldn't bother me if he called a "white member" here a [bleep] either, cause I've come across quite a few of them in my life also."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as I'm concerned,you (and others) are just making excuses so Stick can bash minority groups.

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan