Mike, I think you heard my story about the momma pig. After that incident, I started carrying the 10mm. Then got interested in the .460. I work all day on the ranch. Getting in an out of trucks, tractors, ATV's , Shovel $h!t and repair fences and a lot more. A 1911 on my side all the time. Never know it's there. Amazing firepower in a tight package. Never know when there is going to be more than one of those bastids.

I now carry it in a shoulder holster. Never gets in the way. Twenty five rounds of 255gr hardcast .460 Rowland rounds is formidable fire power to be on your person at all times.

I have two .460 Rowlands. A Colt and a Wilson Hunter. Since the Colt is a Gold Cup Trophy frame/slide, Clark kit, it out shoots the Wilson.

I have a ransom rest. The Colt is a true 1"-1 1/4" gun at 50 yards. All day long. The Clark barrels are that good.

It's a ranch gun. Not a city gun. But it does hide well in the shoulder holster. Even under a simple fleece jacket.

PS: There are some very high quality diaphragm ear plugs if your hunting and worrying about your ears. Most are in the industrial supply market.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.