Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.....$12.30 per quart x 7 quarts is $86.10, plus the filter at about $17.00 from the local AMSOIL distributor, plus $22.00 to do the oil change where I go. About 134.00 total every 15K vs $40 to $50 each time every 5K.........Cost wise, it is almost a wash.

Oil w/filter changes now at every 15K miles.

..............Hosed uh?....Really?.....So what are the cost differences between anyone that spends roughly $40-50 every 5K for an oil change vs $134 every 15k?....Holy Mary Mother of Christ! U obviously think only about up front costs vs longer term over a period of time.....Hosed? Lol.😁

Is Amsoil really THAT much better than Mobil 1 synthetic? I'm skeptical.
..........................I delved into doing a little research on not only the Amsoil site (tons of reviews) but on you tube as well. Have a bud whom suggested that I try some.....Apparently the Amsoil Signature series (their best), when compared to Mobil 1, Royal Purple and all other top line full synthetics, exceed them and all others in categories of hot and cold testing and friction testing....Has something to do with the way it is made......Thought I'd give it a try.....Receiving a one mpg increase and noticed that my truck's Hemi engine is not only quieter but became a little bit more zippy as well.....Do your own research as I did.

You didn't know, really didn't know that Amsoil is a pyrimid scheme?
.......................And how is Amsoil a pyramid scheme? Are they doing anything illegal? You offered no explanation......All I do is buy the stuff from a local distributor just like anyone who would buy anything walking into their local auto parts store.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger