Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.......................GeoW......................Ask a legit question and what do I read? A response of complete idiocy. Perhaps you could be more efficient with some TRUE sources of alleged so-called pyramid schemes by Amsoil in the way they market their products? Maybe site some past court cases alleging any ill-legality (SCHEMES) on their part???......And how about a legit lab source from you rather than some say heresay regarding that it is nothing more than rebottled Walmart SynTec??

How about that GeoW? C'mon now. Work on that!..................Because you won't be able to produce anything, I will look forward to your next reply of stupidity.

And even if it were a pyramid type of marketing operation? SO WHAT!............Specify any illegalities please.

You won't do that either.

You're pretty feisty for a corpse.

💀
..........lol.😁. .lol.😁. .......Is that the best you can do GeoW?...George I assume?...Well George, I expected your comment. And in all cases when someone cannot produce any evidence or facts to back up their opinions then they always divert to something else un related to the original subject. As expected, ya got nothing. Nothing about any marketing illegalities about Ams oil and nothing about any mis-representations about the product content regrading their oil ......Opinions are like butt holes. Everybody has one....You obviously are entitled to whatever opinions u want. Proving them with facts and evidence? Now that is another story......But if u ever happen to come up with any factual evidence concerning any illegal activities (schemes) by Amsoil (actual court cases whereby they have been prosecuted) or any mis-representations by them of their product content, then I will stop using their products.....Now if u ever be in the So Cal area please feel free to PM me. Afterall, I bet u would love to meet the first corpse in history that came back to life.....Right?...lol.😁

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger