I really like the caliber and I really like the platform....but, I didn't have time to sit around and wait for one to show up on the doorstep. I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and bought a stainless short action big bolt face {308} and installed a #1 contour Pac-Nor polygonal rifled barrel. Then I got a Timney Calvin Elite trigger and pillar bedded it into a Boyd's Prairie Hunter stock.....shoots 1/2 minute and I love it.
Had trouble finding stainless sling swivels...not nickel plated, real live solid stainless. I knew somebody makes them because I have seen them on some rifles...of all the places to find these things...the Remington store online!!! And they are cheap, like $4.00 each.
Right before I built this one I got the itch for a 7600 in 260.....that one wears a Shilen #2 and shoots great. I think I like the 7mm-08 better though.
Don't hold your breath waiting...but if I ever decide to sell it I will let you know. It's hard to let go of a rifle so light and so accurate that looks good too. I hunt black bear and this rifle wears a Kahles scope. The one on top is her:

[Linked Image]