Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Calhoun, you may have missed the part about the schitt storm protests, social unrest, etc? Ole Soros, Schumer and the far left gang (throw in Bernie, too) will see this as his last chance to bang some one world gov't dreams in and I have seen the republicans fold their tents and haul ass too many times, my friend.

In only two words to a constitutional convention - fugg no.

You're talking federal republicans...

If you think Soros can undermine 16 Republican controlled state legislatures as well as buy 10 split states,.. you don't have enough tinfoil on.

In your view, we need to change things by not changing anything... that's working out well, ain't it?

It's a free country though, believe what you like. There's enough of the rest of us who want to try to make things better rather than just hope the feds will clean themselves up.

PS: When the number of states calling for a convention gets to 32 or 33, the federal politicians will change direction to keep that from happening so fast it will make your head spin. So it never needs to happen - just the threat of it. This happened in the 80's, which I'm sure you aren't aware of.

Last edited by Calhoun; 09/19/17.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com