I developed a real taste for R Crown and ice. I did ok for a couple years on it daily untill it started making me feel like crap and also the next day. Gave some to my rancher bud a few times who was always having an Evan Williams or two at the end of the day after we worked cattle or fences.
He finally asked me to just please get him the good stuff-E Williams. I asked him WTH and he told me blended whisky is poison. It gave him and his wife headaches and made them feel bad, as i had began feeling.
I started the EW and got used to it. I could taste the sweetness in it.
One day after working cattle we went back to the line camp. He had his beer as we were out of EW. I fixed a good big Canadian Mist blended whiskey and ice from his FILaw. 15 min later i dumped the second half in the dirt as i started feeling bad from the top of my head to my toes.
Now, i was gifted a bottle of Crown Special Reserve for my BD a month ago and i am afraid to try it. Maybe in a few months I will.
I have also gotten to where i prefer wine over the hard stuff i once liked the taste of. I had gotren to where i loved the sweet taste of EW and ice.
I feel better just having some Cabernet. Wake up, feel good, go to work, no headache.....

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/19/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin