[Linked Image]

My daughter couldn't resist a "selfy" with her old man. Don't I look happy?

[Linked Image]

After shooting, I'm back in the warm club house, I look a bit haggered from the cold and the 16 shot pounding, but I'm happy as can be with my new toy.

[Linked Image]

Here is the link to the video. Feel free to comment.

CLICK > > > > > > > > > > > 700NE Shooting Video

update

Well, I made it out to the range again today and my daughter video taped me firing "Full House Loads" in the 700NE. I can assure you it will be quite a while before I do that again. I'm not a glutton for punishment. But I did up the load to 128g AA5744 in hopes of obtaining 2000fps.

I couldn't find any place that sold shooting goves, so I puchased a "pair" of Golf Gloves for today's test. (they aren't really sold in "pairs", you have to buy a "right" and "left" separately - golphers?) The gloves really helped in hanging onto the rifle. They are made of very thin leather and really "grip" the stock. Only on shot number 3 did the gun slip control slightly. Only problem with the gloves is that they are "White" - so someday I'll have to dye them black or brown so they don't look so girly.

On this day's shooting I didn't interrupt my shooting cadence with record keeping. My daughter watched through the spotting scope and recorded the shot sequence, and I downloaded the chronograph velocities after I was done shooting.

WOW ..! You can see my face in the video - I'm not doing much smiling during the punishment phase, but when I walked down to retrieve the target, I grinned from ear to ear.

Here is the video link > > > > > > > Shooting the 700NE with Full Loads < < < < < < < Here is the video link

Today's target.

[Linked Image]

"FINI"

You never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early.