Originally Posted by adam32
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by adam32
Originally Posted by 458Win
Just had a brown bear hunter show up with one and took him down to our 100 yard range to sight in. After a couple minutes of adjusting and readjusting positions and sandbags on the bench, another couple of minutes of fidgeting with turrets the first shot completely missed a 10 inch paper plate ! Another couple of minutes readjusting everything eventually resulted in a hit !

What model rifle?

This thread is like 9 years old...they've had many different rifles since 2008...

You're opinion is about as compelling as that from my neighbor's cat. You were giving Diablo rifles a reach around at every turn. You're obviously a lackey

You're opinion is as good as Larry's...

I asked a question, didn't even offer an opinion, you're reading comprehension is as good as your rifle knowledge.

Geez you're an idiot that just lowers the 24hr bar daily. If it wasn't for dumbasses like you this site would get a lot more traffic.

You should get banned or just hurry up and stroke out already.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a lackey. Would you like me to show you all the reach around posts, while everyone else is rubbing cerakote off with a tissue and wondering where their rifles are?

Congrats, Hillary Clinton has more integrity than you. Let me know if you need a little help with some of the bigger words.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"