Originally Posted by iambrb

Just because you read about somebody doing it with the same rifle you have doesn't mean you can too......................

Just because you can't do it... doesn't mean that everyone else can't either.

Don't know that I'd call the rifles they're building a joke... untill I have a chance to sit behind one and bomb off a couple of rounds. The prices, on the other hand, are a bit on the comical side. Seems it's pretty common to rag on the guys from BOTW lately... but I don't see to many of us here on the campfire willing to put our money where our mouths are and produce a hunting/shooting video. Or, spend the time it takes to aquire the skills and experience neccessary to build rifles capable of taking game in the 1/2 mile range (I know there's a fair number of 'smiths on this board too). Untill I do either, I'm not passing judgement on someone who has done both. ~josh

To rear children in an atmosphere of love, security, and faith is the most rewarding of all challenges. The good results from such efforts becomes life's most satisfying compensation. ~Gordon B. Hinckley