Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I'll pass, although it appears one or two of them can shoot.

I've shot against John Porter at several NBRSA Hunter Nationals benchrest tournaments. He's as bad-azz a BR shooter as you can get..matter of fact, he kicked all our tails last season at Porcupine, S.D. to become the 2007 NBRSA Hunter Benchrest National Champion. He's also a nice guy that's very humble about his accomplishments.

These guys are serious, long range hunters that are very scientific in both their approach to this and the gear they use. Don't be too quick to dismiss what they do as typical blam-blam dolts flingin' bullets at game at ridiculous ranges.

Good shootin'. -Al
Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I'll pass, although it appears one or two of them can shoot.

I've shot against John Porter at several NBRSA Hunter Nationals benchrest tournaments. He's as bad-azz a BR shooter as you can get..matter of fact, he kicked all our tails last season at Porcupine, S.D. to become the 2007 NBRSA Hunter Benchrest National Champion. He's also a nice guy that's very humble about his accomplishments.

These guys are serious, long range hunters that are very scientific in both their approach to this and the gear they use. Don't be too quick to dismiss what they do as typical blam-blam dolts flingin' bullets at game at ridiculous ranges.

Good shootin'. -Al

If you say so, Al. I would not have given them the benefit of the doubt based on what I've seen. That said, I've come to see you as a serious shooter who has no reason to BS anyone......