Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have this mental picture of some of y'all carrying a golf bag full of rifles when you go deer hunting. Reminds me of a deer hunter I happened upon many years ago. He was carrying a scoped 30-30 for "long range", a 12 gauge pump with slugs for "brush hunting", and a 44 Mag pistol for "close range." He happened to be bunting on a farm that he didn't have permission to be on, and I ran his ass off before he had a chance to shoot somebody.

Oh well, I confess that I sometimes use more than one rifle during the season myself. But, I only carry one at a time.

It SHOULD be up to the hunter to decide what is the most ethical shot, and what weapon to use. But here in Ohio, they allow only one weapon while deer hunting, even when bow hunting during deer gun, you can have no other weapon. The only exception as the law stands now, is a CCW. (I am trrying to get this stupid law repealed.)

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~