Originally Posted by rost495
Not sure, but I researched and came back to the RMR LED non adjustable. Slide is off to be milled right now.

I'm probably past the point of being confident at 50-75 yards with irons any more. When I was shooting for my distiguished pistol badge and you shot irons only and offhand one handed at 50.... I was better with irons

I"m fairly sure i"m going to end up with a match have to fit on my own 6 inch threaded bar sto barrel too eventually... so that once I"m good with the RMR I can make the glock a 100 yard deer pistol. Lol I have a contender with scope for that but this is more fun...

I"m not sure I"ll co witness the sights right off the bat, but I'd LOVE to have an aperture rear and taller front, and probably need them later for a can anyway... damn bought an expensive sight too for the glock rear and it won't work with aperture rear like ghost ring.. but i may be able to find someone to mill and make work.....

All I know so far is that 4 deer down and I don't think any have made it more than 40 steps. I've yet to not see one fall. Most run a bit, then stand there until weak and maybe make a tiny lunge or dash.

Jeff

Yeah, I shot pistol matches at LSU when I was but a youth.

Many years and a few eye surgeries, I'm past pistol irons.

So many good products, I'm trying to figure what's best for what I want to do.

Sounds like you're pretty close to having what I'm looking for.

DF