Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by Trystan
Just started with the 147 4 days ago and today at the 500 yd line shooting in 10 mph wind with heavy gusts I can say.........this bullet is a serious confidence builder ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Trystan

Good..... maybe you can use them in the video weโ€™re all still waiting on.

"All day long!!!"

Your the ones who want to see it and I could give a schit less if you don't know what you don't know โ˜บ If you really want to learn how its possible then humble yourself and beg for my mercy and I will show you. This week out of three groups fired at the 500 yd line. one on Monday, one Tuesday, one Wednesday produced two groups in calm conditions pushing the 1" mark hard and one group just under 2 1/4" in 20+ mph wind. Ya, I know! Tell me again how its not possible with a fixed 6 SS on a stock tikka. That's not three groups out of a hundred. I shot THREE groups and that is it. Was I surprised how they performed in calm weather. No! Was I impressed with how well they bucked the wind yesterday. Ya! That one got my attention.

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field