Originally Posted by Dogshooter
From 2/3/17....

Originally Posted by Trystan
A YouTube video it is then. I will post results in the near future. I will use 4 different rifles all in one session. I will conduct the test only once and if its a bad day so be it. I will simply title the thread "A day shooting at 500 yds" not intended as a pissing match or proving point. I will use a 223 tikka, a 270 tikka, a 6.5X55 tikka, and a Sako Finnbear. All 4 rifles completely factory with nothing more than trigger adjustment.

Popular request was for a YouTube video...I think I'd be a smuck if I didn't oblige.

Trystan

We agree.....

Appreciated, just for the record, I was followed around by accusating, lying fuucking trolls for months on end. Why the fuuck would I make a video to appease the likes of people like that. I was respectful enouph to agree with what was being asked. Most everyone was disrespectful in return. Its a two way street and if respect would have been returned you would have seen a video. My asking to go shoot and doing the driving is both a courtesy and respect. I have nothing to gain other than I like to shoot. I consider your accepting my offer also a courtesy and respect in return. Lets try to continue our courtesy and respect for one another until we can go shooting here in the near future

Regards
Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field