Originally Posted by Trystan
I have much respect for Dog, Greg, and Smoke! You, your a fuuckking liar! I never claimed 1" groups not ever! I said groups under 2" are common in my world and they are!

Your post, from 10/18/17, is below. I guess I should have known that "pushing the 1" mark hard", should have been interpreted as "under 2" are common". Sorry I missed that grin

Originally Posted by Trystan
This week out of three groups fired at the 500 yd line. one on Monday, one Tuesday, one Wednesday produced two groups in calm conditions pushing the 1" mark hard and one group just under 2 1/4" in 20+ mph wind. Ya, I know! Tell me again how its not possible with a fixed 6 SS on a stock tikka. That's not three groups out of a hundred. I shot THREE groups and that is it. Was I surprised how they performed in calm weather. No! Was I impressed with how well they bucked the wind yesterday. Ya! That one got my attention.

So, am I understanding you correctly, that you want to argue over 1" groups at 500 yards vs. 2" groups at 500 yards? With this T3? Either claim is tough to defend.

Are we still talking about 2-shot groups?!

I suggest that you look at your composite group, and see how your POI compares to POA. What you have shown so far doesn't look good, and doesn't make your case any more believable. In fact, it supports what several people have been trying to tell you.

Once you "know" the rifle/load/scope/shooter are sound, then shooting at various distances, as Dogshooter has tried to show you, is a great test.

Jason

Last edited by 4th_point; 10/24/17.