Originally Posted by LoadClear
DraftMule,

So what the [bleep] is you're point?

SB91 is a dumb law. yes.

Repeal of SB91 isn't going to make much difference?

Of course not.

So what the fuque are you bitching about?

You're stirring up [bleep] without actually making a point. Shooting people in the face stops them from committing further crimes. So does keeping them locked up. Unfortunately, option 2 is the only option available after the fact.

We all know this, and unless you want to wipe your ass with the Constitution, or catch all these tweakers in the act and shoot them legally, you only have one option, and that is to let the legal system work, and vote for legislators who write laws that make the legal system work best for those of us that follow the laws.

Stop with the phallic compensating.

Well well well, Thanks for sharing this great tid bit of pure genius. And right to the point!!!

Shoot them in the face and keep them locked up!!!!

"...write laws that make the legal system work best for those of us that follow the laws." Uuuummmm ok.

I've mentioned this before and it is in the article, but I can tell you are slow. Under the old law, and now under the new law crime is continuing to go up. That should tell you something there, Hippy.

Apparently in your little world there is a magical law that can be enacted that will stop criminals in their tracks. It's call life in prison for petty crime, keep them locked up. That will solve problems. Unless you are actually one who has to pay for your magical law. Laws will save us all. After all we don't have enough laws on the books already.

You don't want to bring up the Constitution here. People (probably like yourself) are really afraid of Freedom.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.