Originally Posted by LoadClear
Gotta admit DraftMule, you're a pretty good troll.

If trolling is asking the clueless clowns around here to put their thinking caps on, then I guess I'm a troll.

Ironlicker, you better go get the smartest person you know. It's the weekend so all the school kids should be available. There is some [bleep] ahead that will totally mind [bleep] a sorry dumb bastard like yourself. God speed.

"...write laws that make the leagel system work best for those of us that follow the laws." This statement here is some next level [bleep] stupidity that takes a true liberal in his little fairy tale land to think up and believe.

More sensible laws to control the law less. Almost sounds like an oxymoron. These same clueless clowns probably are for sensible gun control too. All while claiming they are for gun rights. Evil mother [bleep] right there and one of the reasons we are losing Right in general.

Enforce the plethora of laws already on the books. There is a ton of [bleep] already illegal that shouldn't be.

I've mentioned this to the circus before. The present state of the economy and the dopes has little impact on crime. There isn't any evidence to support that.

It's the governor's fault, the legalization of weed, and SB91. Bravo to the think tank.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.