MM, I saw your post last night before I went to sleep. I had to put some thought into it. My first hunt was a family hunt. I paid full price, but my wife and son got 50% off. It was a September or early October hunt. Each of us shot 2 deer. My wife shot her first deer EVER. I shot the 2 smallest (to this day) deer of my life. I saw one buck and was taken totally by surprise and I missed him. I said then that if I ever went back it would be in November. Well, at that time, there were no openings. On VERY short notice we got a phone call from Sepaq saying there was an opening over Thanksgiving in 2004. My wife took the call and said we'd be there before ever letting me know. Since then, I have only taken my son back once, but my wife and I have returned every year since, except for 2006. I thought I was going to lose my job due to company downsizing. I did NOT so it's been back ever since. We go the American plan. Accommodations are more than comfortable and the food is way more than adequate. It's not about killing deer to me, it's more seeing my wife succeed at something she has really grown to love. It's about going into the woods knowing you have at LEAST 50 square miles to hunt BY YOURSELF. It's seeing deer behavior in 4 days that I wouldn't see, and "haven't" seen In New Hampshire my entire hunting life. I treat it like more of a wilderness vacation rather than a hunting trip. No matter how bad it might be this year, I am confident We will see more deer in 4 days there than we will see in 4 YEARS in NH. Remember, EVERY deer is a trophy if you kill it on it's terms. I LOVE hunting with my wife and if she feels pampered at the same time, it's a win win for me.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5