having been raised in a religious tradition, that is the southern baptist church tradition, i've always kinda sorta believed that baby jesus was kilt by the evil jews. well, i always knew it was the romans who actually did the deed. maybe political pressure placed upon the local governor, i don't know. maybe he felt he had no other choice than to concede to the demands of the members of the local population of predominant jews as represented by their ldrshp.

but, my question today varies from that scenario just a bit. we all know that jesus was miraculously borne. the virgin mary was a key player in the scenario. but there was the god, or king, or creator or whomever that fathered the child. if there's a mother, then de facto, there's a father of some kind, type, sort or description.

in the best and most careful of my readings and understandings, jesus's father was the mighty war god YHWH. is that true? i think it is, but i don't know for sure.

but, anyways, here's the question after having been DNA'd by 23&me dna test. how much different was jesus from the mighty war god YHWH? were they one and same? really? what makes you think that?

if they're not the same, then what are the relevant differences? and how did those differences occur or evolve?

this is a serious subject, so let's try not to hurt anyone's feelings while we make an honest effort to drill down into the heart of the matter.

jesus and his daddy YHWH, they don't seem to resemble each other. are their dna components different from each other?