Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by K22
So, if God and Mary had a son and he was the son of man and it was all good, then why was it a problem when the sons of God and children with human women???? whistle

The sons of God were those who believed God in those days, as today. Another way to say it is children of God. God the Father is your father when you believe him, through Christ. In the days of Genesis, there were sons of God, too, i.e., people who believed God. What makes Jesus different in this respect is that he's God's only begotten son. The daughters of men were those who were not God's children, i.e., those who didn't care about Godliness.

confused

The sons of God were only people who believed God? They weren't Angels ie the Watchers? And the daughters of men were not God's children? I certainly wouldn't think that if they were not God's children that God would even give a damn what they did, but, it appears God was quite upset over the whole charade. And especially with the offspring, which brings it back to the question: what was the problem with sons of God doing what God did with Mary?