[Linked Image]

129 yard shot, taken when walking back to vehicle after an unsuccessful calling stand intended for lynx. I did NOT shoot his tail off! He needs help from hunstman22 with a safety pin-- and a spare tail.

[Linked Image]

Erich and some others have posted some good coyote calling info, whatever their philosophy. Gonzaga is baiting us! laugh The trouble is that when you start you have no idea how to sift out the bad info from the good, and the majority of internet predator how-to is bad or very incomplete IME. The percentage of good info here at the campfire is way higher than on the biggest predator calling site. Lotsa wannabes over there repeating stuff they got from each other.

By the time you have killed enough called coyotes to know enough to sort out good advice from bad, you don't need most of the info people post. I.e most of what is said about wind and calling critters ranges from totally wrong to half baked info that shows only that the poster has gotten his first clue and thinks that he has solved the case.

I don't know anywhere near all about calling but know enough to know baloney when I run across a slice on the 'net. whistle

Last edited by Okanagan; 11/14/17. Reason: clarity