You are overthinking this.

If you are limiting your shots to 200 max, then:
1) Unless you're shooting in fairly strong winds the bullets ballistic coefficient (B.C.) doesn't mean jack. You have a basketball sized vitals area as an aiming point and you are not exactly at long range here.
2) While the swede may not be a speed demon, any reasonable load should be well above 1,800 fps at 200 yards.

I have hunted elk with a 6.5x55 and took a factory loaded 140 grain Trophy Bonded Bear Claw. I got a shot, but missed. So my total real world experience here is zero. There are members here, however, who have successfully hunted and taken elk with a 6.5x55 shooting standard cup & core bullets (140 grain Hornady Interlock Soft Points, for instance). I think any of the bullets you listed will work (my pick would be the Barnes 120g TTSX for the extra speed and possibly more reliable expansion over the 130g TSX). Pick one, get the load dialed in, and find an elk to poke it in. Have a sharp knife handy.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear