In the 1960 movie, The Alamo, as the men are sitting around talking on the last night, there is a discussion on religion. One man doesn't believe in God and life after death. I don't remember the exact words, but another contradicts him and says something to the affect of "a man has to believe in something." I have often found myself wondering about the existence of God. The people who tell us that we were not created, but evolved, often put up a compelling argument. But.....all one has to do is just stop and take a very close look at nature, and see just how perfect it is, and how everything has a purpose, and a place. It just didn't happen that way, someone made it that way. A higher being, God.

I've never seen God, can't take a non-believer and prove to him that God exists, as least not in the strict sense of the word. But, I know God is real, and I choose to follow the path that I believed has been laid out by Him for mankind. If someone else doesn't see it that way, it is their loss.