Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
As far as I know my body and brain could do everything it does without me being in it, yet I am aware I exist. That is all the proof I need that our physical world ain't all there is.

Demons, evil spirits and hauntings, whatever you want to call them, as the years go by and encounters or word of encounters from trusted sources accumulate, these too I take as additional evidence that the Bible is true.

Others' MMV

Birdwatcher

Like i said in my post, i am a small c catholic. Meaning i believe in the universality of christianity, but also believe there is more than one path to follow to the same thing.
But i am a firm believer also in that evil and the devil walk the earth, and some are touched or marked by evil.
But then what do I know?
People look at me funny sometimes when I explain the bright colors painted around openings to the house. Particularly when i say that is a holdover from the old country, done to prevent evil spirits from entering the house.
In the last years of my mothers life, she was seeing things, long dead relatives, and so on. I asked the Mayo trained doctor about it, he said there were all kinds of medical thought explaining it, but if you asked him personally, remembering he had seen 100's of people die, he said some people are able to see through the thin vail that separates us from the hereafter. My mother and grandmother both had this ability.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO