You can load a Model 70 .458 with 500gn TSX's to 3.552" over 72gn of AA2230 for just over 2100fps in a standard 22 inch barrel.
If you like that performance, you can get a spare bolt stop for a few bucks and grind it short so that the bolt will withdraw to accommodate a full 3.6" OAL and fit an inexpensive .375 magazine box.

Although the leade is long in the .458, bullets do tend to like a jump for best accuracy which is why so many 350 and 400 grain bullets are so accurate in this chambering. There are handloaders that seat these bullets out to the longer OAL in the CZ and BRNO rifles, that is not new, but one thing that is often missing from the comparison of the CZ and the Model 70 is handling characteristics. The CZ is a terrific buy if you like it and the magazine capacity is a "warm and fuzzy" if you believe you "need" it. After using and handling both on many occasions, I went for the Model 70 for which I have had quite a few as I type this, Whenever I let one go, I regret it and start shopping again. Never felt like that with the CZ and I have had the opportunity to buy them for half what the public pays. Personnel preference? Certainly, but that is a road we all must travel.

The animals most hunters use these rifles on are not feeling very well once hit properly. "Stopping Rifle" is a good and very accurate phrase for this cartridge. A .458 is the ultimate sedative.
John

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.