ANF, tell your sister in law to stick it up her can sideways. Not her call.

I just got done with the estate for my parents and a funeral would have been wasted onmy stepsibling's feelings.

For example, my stepdad had a sextant he'd been issued in June 1944 to navigate the Lindenwald, Anzio and even the Essex in the Pacific. When we "gathered," none of the other kids (all steps) remembered what was in its case, and had me open it. Then of course, they got all excited. I wanted to ship it to USMMA to be given to the best student in navigation class. THEY wanted to sell the effer on E-bay! Wouldn't let me have it, of course.
Then, they were going through the passports, right, all the way from his first mariner's passport issued in 1940 that got him through the war. I go down later on, and there they are, all of them, in the trash. So, I took the mariner's passport, and one last time, opened the sextant case, placed it inside, locked the case one last time, and cried.

My stepbrother (and unfortunately, co-executor) followed me to "supervise" and just stood there watching. No class at all.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.