I've had two .250 Savage rifles, only have one now. Sold the other when I needed money in 2016 after breaking my leg in 2015 and being out of work for almost 6 months.

The one I still have is a Kevin Weaver built .250 Savage on a Charles Daly Mini action. I paid $900 for it without the Zeiss scope pictured. I put VX1 2-7 LRD on it and have a load worked up for it with 87 grain Speer bullets but haven't taken any game with it. It isn't without a couple of issues, number one is I'm limited to spitzer bullets under 100 grains due to magazine constraints. Number two is that I can only hold two cartridges in the magazine, and number three the bolt handle is too small for my tastes. However, I can live with these minor issues, but it's probably what holds me back from seriously hunting with this rifle.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The one I sold was a Stevens 200 staggerfeed rifle that I rebarrelled with a Shaw barrel off of Midway. I also added a Northland Shooters Supply tuned 3 screw trigger, Savage alloy trigger guard, Sharpshooter Supply competition trigger, B&C Carbelite stock, and Vortex Viper 2-7X32 scope. I had about $800 all together in the rifle as I got most of it used, and the Shaw barrel with a discount code. I wish I had been able to keep this one as well, but I sold it to buy a camera lens for my wife's birthday.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]