I have a vx3 and really like it though the adjustments could be firmer. It is a damn fine scope and not a vx3i. I don't know how cheaper scope scan have such solid clicks and more expensive ones be mushy but I see it all the time. I have a mushy Burris too- love both but the clicks can't compare to my Meopta. I had a Sightron S2 3-12, hated it and wasn't alone . Worst eye relief ever- but it wasn't a Big Sky so I can't comment on those models. I do think the problem was inherit in that one particular model and not across the board with Sightron. Would love a Tract and I think a Tekoa which is second tier would be comparable although now with the addition of new lines are about as confusing as Leupolds ..

But when you can get a Meopta Meopro 3-9x40 for $349 it sort of makes it a no brainer for me as a recommendation within this price point. I didn't list the seller because they aren't a sponsor but have bought from them before and was pleased.

Last edited by kenjs1; 12/24/17.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius