Originally Posted by Shag
Originally Posted by RickBin
For that money and that usage, I sure like my Asolo Fugitive GTX. You should Google them. Apparently it is one of those items "operators" purchase from out of their own pockets.

Anyway, I love mine and will be purchasing another pair whenever these decide to give up the ghost, which won't be soon.

Rick how have they held up against moisture? On like my 6th pair of Solomon Q42 GTX and the fit is off the planet with awesome support but holy crap they suck at keeping my feet dry. Sole's pretty soft too but...... A good hiking buddy has had great luck with dry feet and Assolo's.

How them Fugutives?

Mine have been stellar. They are hikers, so obviously standing water has to be shallow enough not to come in over the cuffs, but I can say without reservation my feet have stayed bone dry. Been hitting them hard the past few days chasing local quail, and sterling review stands.

Superb.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine