Some of the "tests" listed here are not variable enough in the temp swings to really matter anyway. "Temp sensitivity" is not going to swing things worth a hoot if the variation is only 50 degrees or less. When you start talking 100 degree swings, then you're getting something more significant. Also, the valid tests for "hunting" must include the gun either hot or cold, since most of us carry our rifles out in the weather as we hunt. Some before have noticed that it is chamber metal temp, not simply powder temp that matters most.

Overall, I agree with Aussie, that what really counts is POI, whether velocity or ES varies or not. Even the worst of the worst powders are only going to vary maybe 100fps, and that only if we worked up our load at 100 degrees in the summer, then hunt at below zero, which is quite doubtful.

My strategy is to work up loads at temps somewhat close to what I might be expected to hunt with that cartridge. Big game and coyote loads, for the Dakotas, have to work in the cold (it was -24 this morning). Prairie dog loads have to work in the heat (it was 112 one day last year). I usually don't hunt quite to those extremes, so most often pick a nice medium-temperature day for working up loads, then force myself to test them in either the hot or cold environment later in the year. If the POI is good, and no noticeable pressure signs, that load is good to go no matter what the temp sensitivity is.

The only time I ever had any noticeable variation, was on a very hot summer day when I stupidly left the box of ammo and the rifle sitting in the truck window, grabbed a couple rounds, and started firing. No stuck bolt, but I knew something was wrong. When the gun was shooting an extra foot high, I went home to think it through.