I know they are not even on the same size, weight and power and price range. Let me give a bit background here:

I have no experience with spotting scope > $100, and I'm planning to get a decent mainly for spotting paper target out to 300 yards in range and steel target out to 1000 yards, and maybe a bit hunting in the future. Athlon Cronus 20-60 seems to be a decent scope under $1500 price range with ED glass. I'm not sure how good it is compared to the new vortex razor hd.

I'm not aware of Kowa TSN-55 until it was highly recommended by someone from RokSlide. Did a bit research online and it seems its pure fluorite crystal glass is superior. Only concern is if the 45× power is enough at 300+ yards range. Plus, I can get it from Optics Planet at ~$1300 at the moment, which is a killer deal to me.

Vanguard Endeavor HD 65A/82A are not even on the same price range with the above two. But I heard a lot of good things about it and it is said in par with razor hd. Considering it's price (~350 for 65A, and $450 for 82A), it is very attractive to me. Will this one get the job done for 300+ yards? If so, I will just save the extra money on a better riflescope.

Thanks!

Last edited by xugz0212; 01/17/18.