Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
I just could not get the 20-60 to focus very well and it was just harder to get behind.....The 45X seems brighter and Clearer and just pops in to focus has great depth of focus.....I am the one That they are Quoting on Rokslide ....I had to return the 45X it was full of Metal Shavings under the focus ring....The 60X also had a few metal shavings as well....If you look you can see where they machined 3 or 4 Holes and apparently forgot to blow out the shavings before Assembly.......I ordered another one in 45X to see if it was just bad luck on my end ....These scopes Have some of the best Glass I have looked at for under 1200 Bucks.....They are one of the best feeling spotters I have Handled....I also tested the water proofing....I filled the sink up with Hot water and dropped that sucker in there and left it for 1 Hour....It is 100% waterproof.....My friend has a new Meopta Meopro 20-60x80 when He looked thru the 45X Krotos... His response was WOW I could have saved 1000 bucks.....I will have the new one in 45x Tuesday... I will keep my fingers crossed and Report Back....If I have to send it back I will have to spend 1300 to get this quality of Glass....

Wow, impressive! Good luck on your next 45x, hope it would be even better smile I actually got my 60x on Wed, the glass looks good to me, as I have to admit that I have never been behind a good spotting glass with quality before, so the krotos already made me WOW. But the one I got was an open box item and I suspect it was a return. So I just returned it to local bass pro shop that night and ordered another one. That being said, I hadn't have a chance to check the metal shaving as I wasn't even aware of the issue by the time. My 2nd 60x will come on the coming Thu, will keep an eye on that.