I looked at Viking Products last month,from an ad in Hunter magazine, looking for something for hunting the local NF's solo next year at past 70. They got a backpackable hoist rig that fastens to a tree trunk with a chain that looks good to me, and a small frame for gutting a critter on the ground that holds the legs spred and the pelvis up high enough to work on easily. One other item I'll buy asap that lifts a mesh cargo panel of up to 300 lbs as I recall high enough to rotate into the bed of a pickup using a standard hand crank...perfect for critters, bags of corn or furniture or ???

Last Season my 80 year old BinL and me at 73 & both of us in less than average much less in good health. tried to put my 150/160 lb cull buck in the back of his new Kawy double bench ATV only to watch the limp critter slide back on the ground a couple times ...that last tool would have been perfect for that job and saved both our backs.
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.