I can tell ya Amsoil is no scam. It is very good oil. I wont say it's better than Schaeffers or Mobil 1 and none are scam. I just can't figure the hate for Amsoil but the love for M1. ? I have run Amsoil in my cars several times @ 35,000 mi. between changes when I first got wires 03 Dodge Stratus 2 dr. 4 cylinder when it had 36K on the meter. We ran it two times @ 35K oil changes two times and after that I went with diesel engine oil and changed every 10k. I sold it with 185K on it and has about 200K on it now and still now problem with the motor . It does burn a qt. about every 5,000 mi. however. If Amsoil was a scam why is it still a perfectly good running engine and an engine we did not take very good care of with 10k oil changes with regular oil to boot. I do use diesel motor oil because I believe it has more and better additives. I also ran Amsoil in my 05 GMC diesel . I bought it at 24K , filled it with AMsoil Series 3000 5w30 oil, the best they have. Ran it 46,000 mi. with filter change every 15K with oil test . At 18K it was good, at 33K it was good so I called and tested them about it. " How can this oil still be good. They assured me with those numbers the oil is still good. At 46K the iron got a bit high. I changed again , Amsoil 3000 5w30/ Amsoil filters. I ran it 39,000 mi. and at the 38K test it was a bit high but still safe but it was oxidizing. Out it went. Again, I ran it 25,000 mi. and did not care to do the $25 oil test again so out it went. So, 110,000 mi. with 3 oil fills . I now just go buy Shell Rotella 10w30 T3 ( Yellow) but more recently Shell Rotella T6 ( blue container) and change it every 10k with t3 and have 15K on Shell T6. I will change in the spring when it has about 15,000 on the T6. The truck has 244K and uses 1qt. in about 6,000 mi. I dont know how man people have to write stories like me and Seafire about changing oil as seldom as we do. Heck , Sharpsman here on the fire sais he does not change oil at all, so I PM him and he insisted he keeps him trucks about 250k and still no problems with him. Although, I should not speak for Sharpsman , but he did say this on the 24Hr. Also, I would like to add , I have ran Amsoil in my 25 horse Merc outboard @ 100/1 or 128/1 mix. Yes, one ounce per gallon. I have been running nothing but Amsoil 100/1 - 128/1 in my chainsaws for 20 years with no problems at all.

Last edited by ihookem; 02/04/18.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23