Odessa, thanks for the suggestion. My Light 12 is Belgium but I'm using a Jap barrel W/choke tubes. I have had this gun since '63 and understand the recoil system very well. One can change feeding/ejection easily by changing the amount of friction by going dry, thin lube, or heavier oil. Past the opening day or two, I'm not too fond of 9s, but they may also package it in 8 or 7.5. After some 55 years, I'm comfortable with the A-5. As noted, it got a little heavier over the years, but in dove and duck blinds, we get along fine.

A few minutes ago, I purchased a box of 20 ga AA 7/8 oz of #8 @ 980 fps. These loads are advertised as "low recoil, low noise." If they set the triggers on the Superposed and/or function in the Binelli, we may be home free. The old Superposed fits me like a custom and I have the same cast, drop, and length adjusted into the Benelli and the 870 so that I can switch from one to another and never miss a beat.

I can live without the 12s, provided one of the twenties functions with the above or similar loads. Will let you know in a few days.

Thanks,

Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero