Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I know I will be flamed for this but....

I always felt bump stocks were in violation of the spirit of that law banning full auto. I don't really have much of a problem with them being outlawed.

Along those lines I love blowing the crap out of stuff with tannerite just as much as the next guy. Am I comfortable knowing it is so easily available? Nope!

So you blame inanimate objects. Got it.

Not at all. Just not a fan of lawyer mentality. I blame lack of enforcing of laws already in place there to stop a nutjob that should have never been able to purchase his weapon given what we know. Hardly inanimate. Look, I am just not a fan of some legalistic technicality granting permission to ignore a law's intent. For instance, Hillary an co. turning in hard drives wiped clean of info. She still technically turned them in so I guess that is ok? I prefer to judge individual issues on their merit with my own yardstick rather than crowd mentality knee jerking. To me bump stocks skirt the law without 'technically' breaking it. I never like my kids giving responses like this and guess it stayed with me.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius