It is never not fascinating and HILARIOUS,at how many who "think" they "shoot" and "know" what they are talking about,sooooooooo brazenly "flaunt" their sheer and utter STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps and nary a soul has an inkling. Funny schit!

The Kreedmire(s),simply arrange that which matters most and that is an innate ability to squirt the BEST boolits available,in their bore sizing. That due simply to the mechanics of case design,which optimizes the vessel's form/capacity,while reducing case length,which just "happens" to bolster COAL latitude. Couple same with an RPM to do it all and there is nothing to wish for. Doubly so,that THE best brass in da' bidness,just "happen" to be available to it too. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

For me personally,the 147 ELD sweetened the pot to rate the nudge,because it is more slippery than a .284" 162 'Max/ELD,which I may have shot a "smidge". Boogers have never been my jam,as thy are too Zooky for my tastes. Sugars are a crapshoot fhuqkshow and unpredictable at best. Skinners have long been stalwart,but cain't begin to approach Hornady ELD magnitude,upon any level. Hint. A 147 ELD Kreedmire Smooch ala Alpha brass,'17 and MQ reticle,will crush alotta schit that Window Lickers are enthralled with. Tough not to love a Barrett and/or AICS DBM there. Re-hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

In 6mm,the Kreedmire is just as welcomed,because the Big Brother's constants still apply. You get 243Win case capacity,in a better wrapper. If only because 6mm projectiles are of less length than a 6.5mm...many things align to arrange an OEM magbox Smooch of a 108 ELD or the ilk. Though in fairness,I gun 'em in bindered AICS DBM's too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A few 6mm bore rifles to extrapolate,on a typical R&D Jaunt. It'll come as a "surprise",that not all wares is "equal",nor "close". Hint.

[Linked Image]

Imagination and Pretend are never not hilarious and I very much enjoy folks doing their absolute BEST,in trying to talk about the things they "know" the LEAST about. Hint.

Bless their hearts.

I saw a 25-06 once.

Shaking my head.

Laughing!..............................

(Oopsie!..'wall is gonna use her Imagination and Pretend,to "declare" she didn't read EVERY fhuqking word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel!) LAUGHING!

'wall,

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot?!? Don't "forget"...that you "aren't reading this" either. LAUGHING!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a RIOT.

Bless your heart.

Just saying.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."