Originally Posted by Big Stick
It never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS,when The Paper Hat Brigade does their BEST,as they feverishly devour my every word and pixel...the "lucky" kchunts. I'm enjoying the copious Imagination and Pretend,which "fuels" the Imaginary Pretend Ignore,of THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks. Congratulations?!?

Just curious here a smidge,as to what the "usual" threshold is,for CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks to corroborate that they are Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit too? Seems to be their very next Post,as they "confide" that they "scroll past". Laughing!

Anywhoo...slow day here,unwrapping Mail and sortin' thangs out. I hear tell that a 317 wearing adjustable rears(if only to horn The Paper Hat Brigade up),prolly don't suck. Halfa 'Lites's mass is fairly fhuqking impressive and just might be "handy". Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fairly certain,the premise is sound.

[Linked Image]

Guts was/are Skookum,though Springer Grease don't never hurt. Google it. laughing!

[Linked Image]

I hope none this sunshine,will rob any of it's splendor. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Time to Google Direct Impingement Rimfire Roller Lockers,as you CLUELESS Kchunts try to "convince" yourselves,that you are not reading this. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oooopsie!...I forgot to buy mags.

[Linked Image]

In fairness,I VERY much enjoyed The Quarterbore Bob Notion,if only because that schit was fhuqking FUNNY!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you gals doing your best.

PS and by the way,I hear good thangs about the 6 and 6.5 Kreedmires. Just saying and pardon my having it all.

Bless your hearts.

Wow+P++!

Laughing!...............

Bitch lips, any aforementioned chambering will work quite handily if a guy “hunts”....... hint

Kreedmire, you poor dumb bastard...... inbred stupid fuuck.... carry on

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.